We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Insurance Executive, with 2 years’ experience within the insurance industry. Job Ref: ACT/BIA/2022/03-01
Reporting to: Principal Officer, Brooks Insurance Agencies.
- Collect appropriate and accurate information required to assess potential clients, and determine each customer’s needs (both
businesses and individuals), and advise on the best insurance policy for their unique situation;
- Uphold relationships and communication with internal and external clients;
- Acknowledge claim notifications; report claims to insurers and assist clients in documentation as well as follow up till claim
- Keep tabs on policy renewals by generating renewal notices on time, and following up on renewal instructions;
- Ensure up to date data entry on all policy and claims transactions;
- Attend to telephone calls and emails to help customers with general questions and then direct more specific inquiries to the
appropriate team member or department;
- Generate the various reports for management as and when required;
- Assistance in undertaking any other tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree and or Insurance Diploma.
- Professional qualification in Insurance- an added advantage.
- 2 years’ experience in insurance sales, underwriting and claims or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the different types of insurance plans including vehicle, property, medical, home, and life business etc.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in computers and statistical analysis software.
- Commitment to professional values and integrity.
- Displays initiative, self drive, ownership of work, adaptability & flexibility.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their cover letter and CV with 3 professional referees, through
the link description below on or before close of business, 3rd March, 2022. Applicants are advised to include the Position Title and the Job
Reference Number. Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.